The Tier 2 Work Visa is divided into two parts, a Tier 2 (General) for employees coming to work for UK based corporations or foreign corporations with a UK base and the Tier 2 ITC, (intercompany transfer visa) which is for those employees who at present work for a foreign corporation abroad, with a branch or subsidiary in the UK and who are being sent to the UK to work for such branch or subsidiary.
Our Tier 2 Visa Services Include:
Sponsorship for Tier 2 Migrants
If you are a company who wants to sponsor a Tier 2 Visa migrant it is important to stay informed on the process on how to do this properly and also the fees involved in making such an application.
- How much does it cost to sponsor a Tier 2 Migrant?
- Your Obligations as a Tier 2 or Tier 5 Visa Sponsor
Our legal team in London can handle your whole application process fo you from start to finish.
We can also help with applications For Dependants Of Tier 2 General Migrants such as:
- Entry Clearance as a Dependant of a Tier 2 General Migrant
- Switching to PBS Dependant Visa As Dependant of a Tier 2 General Migrant
- Extension/Renewal of PBS Dependant Visa for a Dependant of a Tier 2 General Migrant
- Indefinite Leave to Remain for a PBS Dependant Of Tier 2 General Migrant
If you have experienced a refusal to your Tier 2 visa application we can help you with the following:
- Administrative Review Against Refusal Of Tier 2 General Visa
- Administrative Review Against Refusal Of Application As PBS Dependant Of Tier 2 General Migrant
- Pre Action Protocol Against Home Office UKVI
- Judicial Review (JR) In The Upper Tribunal (UT)