Join Our Team as a Solicitor
Location: London, WC2H 8DJ
Deadline for applications: 30th June 2021
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Contact: [email protected]
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and oversee their own caseload across all areas of Immigration, Nationality, Asylum and Human Rights law to include;
– All Tier 1 applications
– Tier 2 & Skilled Worker applications
– Business Immigration and Sponsor Licences (including Judicial Review challenges)
– Family-based Immigration including Entry Clearance applications
– Judicial Review applications
– Statutory Appeals both at First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal level
– Asylum claims from screening to substantive interview
– Fresh claims
– Human Rights claims, Overstayers, applications for regularisation
– Nationality applications (both registration and naturalisation)
The ideal candidate will be exposed to every aspect and area of Immigration Law and must feel comfortable working in all of the areas in this field drafting grounds of claim, grounds for permission to appeal and mainstream representations of good quality.
The ideal candidate should have impeccable time-management skills to juggle an active and vibrant caseload whilst maintaining good client care and keeping clients up-to-date. This is,essential as the idea candidate will be working in a busy practice.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of his/her own caseload as well as the various administrative tasks arising from that caseload.
The ideal candidate should have a solid interest in Immigration Law and good knowledge of the administrative procedures and substantive law.
Future career prospects are good and the chosen candidate will be provided scope to further their career prospects.
Experience: 1 – 3 PQE would be preferred. Other equivalent experience will be considered but the ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running from the outset.
Languages: a fluent (written and oral) command of a second language other than English is preferred but not essential.