2016, 2017 & 2018
Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors is proud to announce that it has been recognised by the Legal 500, the independent legal directory and reviewer of the legal profession, as a Top Tier firm for 3 years in a row.
The Legal 500 has also recommended 4 of our lawyers, Dave Vasoodaven, Bernard Andonian, Fadi Farhat and Hayk Sayadyan.
The firm has a Leading Individual and a person in the Hall of Fame. The Legal 500’s editorial has noted that Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors is “….particularly praised for its ability to conduct its own advocacy.” We are the only firm with such an observation.
Founded in 1985, the firm boosts an enviable track record with highlights as follows;
- Over 33 years of experience
- Founded by Immigration Judges
- 90% success rates with appeals
- Over 4,500 successful applications to date
- Legal 500 ranked for decades
- Legal 500 Recommended Lawyers
- Legal 500 Hall of Fame and Leading Individual
- Award-winning (CV Magazine, ACQ Global Awards, CorporateLiveWire Awards)
- Numerous media engagements as experts
- Over 38 compliments from judges in last 3 years alone
- In-house Advocacy in over 230 appeals in last 3 years
- A proven track record at the Court of Appeal and above
Ask our Expert Legal Team
At Gulbenkian Andonian, we pride ourselves on “Excellence, Experience and Efficiency”. With over 35 years of experience on your side, our team of London based lawyers and solicitors have a wealth of experience advising individuals, families and businesses of all sizes to find clarity on UK law.
Call us on +44 (0) 207 269 9590 or fill out the form below. We usually reply within a few hours.
Share This Post
Dr Bernard Andonian – the Co-Founder of Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors, is an experienced Immigration Solicitor, former Judge, and recipient of a PhD in Law from the University of West London. He has over four decades of experience practising UK Immigration, Human Rights and Civil Litigation Law. He has served on the Law Society Immigration Law Panel, achieved numerous groundbreaking decisions in higher courts and is featured in the Legal 500’s Hall of Fame.