Our Experts in Litigation
|Dr. Bernard Andonian||Sajo Thomas||Barry Carr||Fadi Farhat||Hojabar Afshar||Hayk Sayadyan|
Our lawyers have been involved in many of the leading cases and many have so far recognised Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors as leading experts in their practice areas.
The firm’s policy is to endeavour to avoid protracted litigation and reach commercial agreements in the best possible terms for the client. Litigation can be expensive and often not an option for many businesses.
We advise both claimants and defendants including debt disputes, breach of contract, partnership disputes, building and boundary disputes with a view to negotiating out of court settlements. Also we advise on defence to claims at court for a successful result. We work closely with our network of experienced barristers to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients.
Mediation is often a consideration in the course of these matters to try to avoid escalating costs for clients.
We are experienced in dealing with County Courts, Tribunals and in the High courts
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial contractual disputes
- Commercial corporate disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Contentious IT & IP disputes
- Professional negligence
- Contractual disputes
- Construction and building works
- Contentious probate and Trusts
- Mediation/alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Problems relating to shareholder disputes, directors duties and partnerships
- Property ownership or acquisition
- Lease renewal claims
- Dilapidation claims
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Breach of covenants
- Possession claims
- Accelerated possession
- Rent arrears claim
- Section 8 possession claim
- Breach of contract