Our Experts in Immigration
The firm acts for company and commercial clients in relation to work permits, as well as for investors, innovators, business persons, sole representatives and individual applicants under the Points Based System. The changes in the rules have made it even more critical to seek sound legal advice. Senior Partner Bernard Andonian is one of the most experienced immigration practitioners in the country. Bernard is a former executive committee member of ILPA and was appointed by the Lord Chancellor as a part-time immigration judge and sits in the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.
Gulbenkian Andonian provides specialist advice on all aspects of business immigration, such as work permits, intra-company transfers, investors, innovators, business and residency applications, as well as advice on student matters, issues of asylum and human rights, European free movement, and nationality law, including applications for British citizenship.
Gulbenkian Andonian advise individual clients on all immigration matters.
We combine our considerable experience and expertise to make any application process run as smoothly as possible for our clients, their families and households.
We can advise nationals from a wide range of countries both inside and outside of Europe. We offer Vietnamese translator services to our clients.
Obtaining a visa is only one aspect of relocating to the UK and we recognise that you might also need to review your tax and wealth-management arrangements and purchase a new home here. In addition to our immigration expertise, we have specialist residential conveyancing and Family law solicitors, which allow us to offer a very comprehensive and complimentary range of services, all within one firm, to our clients who are relocating to the UK.
At a glance
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 4
- Tier 5
- Asylum and Refugee Law
- Indefinite Leave to remain
- Family and dependant related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners, fiancés and unmarried partners
- British Citizenship
- EU and EEA Matters
- Immigration Appeals
- Judicial Review
- Sole Representatives
- UK Ancestry Entry Clearance
- Long Residence
Whatever the size or complexity of your business Gulbenkian Andonian can advise on all matters of immigration.
Our team of specialist solicitors can help you find the most effective commercial solution to aid your company.
- Tier 2 - Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visa applications
- Tier 2 - "General" visa applications and conducting a Resident Labour Market Test
- Licensing as a sponsor with the UK Border Agency and ongoing compliance with the sponsor regime
- Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship under Tiers 2 and 5
- Ongoing compliance with UK immigration laws and the prevention of illegal working
- Advising on appropriate record keeping and monitoring processes
- Business visitor visas
- Entrepreneur visa applications, for those who wish to establish, join or take over one or more businesses in the UK
- Sole representative, creative and sports persons visa applications
- Immigration audits
- Preparing compliance checklists and relevant sections of HR policies, staff handbooks and other employment documents
- Visas for dependants
- Overseas entry clearance applications
- "Switching" between relevant immigration categories
- Extensions to existing immigration approvals
We are proud to say we are the considered by the legal 500 as "One of the UK’s leading specialist immigration and nationality practices, acting for businesses and for individuals" - The solicitors who work here are considered to be the most experience in the London area. Gulbenkian Andonian has been acknowledged as one of the leading law firm its opening. Our top leading Immigration Law firm is considered one of the finest in and around the Central London area. We can be proud that the legal 500 considers Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors as "One of the UK’s leading specialist immigration and nationality practices, acting for businesses and for individuals"