Conveyancing Solicitors in London
Whether you are selling or buying property, Gulbenkian Andonian can offer the essential assistance you require. We will handle every aspect of your case from start to completion to ensure a smooth and stress-free process.
As we are mindful of the current economic climate our conveyancing solicitors offer our clients professional service at the most reasonable rates. We do not artificially inflate our fees simply because of the commercial nature of a transaction.
All of our residential or commercial property transactions are dealt with by a qualified solicitor. As soon as we are instructed we will ensure your case is personally handled in the most professional manner, and our conveyancing solicitor will be your point of contact throughout the lifecycle of the transaction.
Conveyancing - Commercial Properties
We represent landlords and tenants in all types of commercial property conveyancing transactions. The services provided include
- Drafting, negotiating, advising on grant, renewal, and transfer (assignments) of leases
- Drafting/negotiating short-term lease/ license arrangements
- Commercial property conveyancing ( sale and purchase), due diligence
- Advising on termination and surrender of leases
- Negotiation on rent reviews and dilapidation issues
- Service charge issues, covenants, forfeiture, insurance
We advise on business transfers including the specialist area of alcohol licensing, i.e. for pubs, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, hotels, restaurants and off-licenses.
Conveyancing - Residential Properties
Our conveyancing solicitors provide timely and efficient service to our clients in relation to purchase and sale of residential property. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Residential property conveyancing ( sale and purchase) of leasehold and freehold residential properties
- joint ownership/transfer of ownership
- Transfer of equity
Our conveyancing solicitors are readily accessible to our clients throughout the process. Personal attention by the fee earner is given to all conveyancing transactions. We can assist you with conveyancing matters within London and the UK. We provide an estimate of our fees prior to undertaking any transaction. We try to eliminate any stress related to purchase/sale by a transparent approach using plain language easily understandable to clients.