We represent landlords and tenants in all types of commercial property conveyancing transactions. The services provided include
- Drafting, negotiating, advising on grant, renewal and transfer (assignments) of leases
- Drafting/negotiating short term lease/licence arrangements
- Commercial property conveyancing ( sale and purchase), due diligence
- Advising on termination and surrender of leases
- Negotiation on rent reviews and dilapidation issues
- Service charge issues, covenants, forfeiture, insurance
We advise on business transfers including the specialist area of alcohol licensing, i.e. for pubs, restaurants, night clubs, bars, hotels, restaurants and off licences.
We provide timely and efficient service to our clients in relation to purchase and sale of residential property. We can assist you in the following areas:
- conveyancing ( sale and purchase) of leasehold and freehold residential properties
- joint ownership/transfer of ownership
- Transfer of equity
We are readily accessible to our clients throughout the process. Personal attention by the fee earner is given to all conveyancing transactions. We provide an estimate of our fees prior to undertaking any transaction. We try to eliminate any stress related to purchase/sale by a transparent approach using plain language easily understandable to clients.