Hayk represented and handled all our Family’s immigration cases, applications, letters and affidavits liaising with their in-house Notary Public, Mr. Sajo Thomas, since 2012. All the outcomes were positive and approached in a professional, steady and assured manner, which naturally lead us to trust Hayk and the team at Gulbenkian Andonian. We were, and still are very pleased with the results, friendly dialogue, quick communication and understanding that puts our minds at ease. Gulbenkian Andonian is always our first point of contact for legal advice and will continue being so. Thank you Hayk for all your hard work and commitment with us. All the best!
Whatever the size or complexity of your business Gulbenkian Andonian can advise on all matters of immigration.
Our team of specialist solicitors can help you find the most effective commercial solution to aid your company.
- Tier 2 - Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visa applications
- Tier 2 - "General" visa applications and conducting a Resident Labour Market Test
- Licensing as a sponsor with the UK Border Agency and ongoing compliance with the sponsor regime
- Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship under Tiers 2 and 5
- Ongoing compliance with UK immigration laws and the prevention of illegal working
- Advising on appropriate record keeping and monitoring processes
- Business visitor visas
- Entrepreneur visa applications, for those who wish to establish, join or take over one or more businesses in the UK
- Sole representative, creative and sports persons visa applications
- immigration audits
- Preparing compliance checklists and relevant sections of HR policies, staff handbooks and other employment documents
- Visas for dependants
- Overseas entry clearance applications
- "Switching" between relevant immigration categories
- Extensions to existing immigration approvals